Dragon Ball Z – Bid For Power
Genre : Action, Fighting | Lang : Eng
Size : 606 MB
Bid For Power (BFP) is a quake 3 total conversion. We have taken quake 3 and used it to create a new game. In order to play BFP, you would normally need the full retail version of Quake 3 Arena, but you are lucky a team like DigitalZone exists:
BFP used to have Dragonball Z Models Maps. But since FUNimation got ~censored~ and didn’t allow DBZ characters to be used they had to be taken out.
We, DigitalZone have brought them back to you in the newest version of BFP 1.2. We have added more than 80 DBZ original models for BFP and we’ve taken out the 6 Non-DBZ models. We’ve also added numerous original DBZ Maps. In total you’ll have 25 maps.
- 81 different selectable characters, each with 5 attacks.
- 25 maps, mostly DBZ original maps!
- Loads of different ki attacks including controllable, homing, and chargeable attacks (no guns).
- Toggleable flight.
- Offhand melee combat
- Re-”charge”able ki energy for ammo, flight, and speed/power boost.
- Power level determines the strength of attacks, speed of movement, max health, max ki, ki charge rate, and what attacks are available.
- 5 different game modes: FFA, 1v1, Team DM, Last Man Standing Team DM, and Giant Monkey mode.
- Numerous new player animations.
- Head and full body transformations, selectable aura, ki trail, scalable attacks, big explosions, playable third person mode, first person vis mode.